1. J.W. AutoMarine PR5 11000LBS/5000KG (New this item is 1,485.00GBP or $1,921.74 USD)
Overall Height 4.25M, Overall Dia 2.20M, Weight 51KG
The Premier Parachute liftbags range from the with a safe working load of 6:1. Each bag has heavy duty webbing straps, anchor points, shackles, air inlet/outlet valve (see below chart) and manual air dump valves. All liftbags are supplied ready for use with test certificates and logbook. All Parachute Liftbags are fitted with an inverter line attachment point which is clearly labelled.
- Fabricated from high tenacity polyester cloth coated with P.V.C.
- Open bottom style for simple air and water displacement.
- Single shackle fixing point and inverter line attachment point.
- Durable, versatile and easy to use.
- Folded compactly for easy carrying and storage.
- Controlled buoyancy by air release through the top mounted lanyard and large dump valve system.
- Suitable for all water depths.
- Radio Frequency (RF) welded seams for strength and integrity.
- Safe working load ratio of 6:1.
- Complete with test certifications and logs, these bags are ready for use when leaving our manufacturing facility.